IELTS Master Class :
IELTS Master Class contains all the comprehensive content of IELTS Master, plus personalized assessment and feedback from qualified IELTS instructors.
The course is broken up into four modules – reading, writing, listening and speaking, each taking 20-25 hours.
Reading Module :
- Reading study strategies
- Reading Workbook
- Steps 1 through 8Eight detailed lessons that review each question type (Overview, Specific Information, Summary Completion and Viewpoint) and how to answer them.
- Language Focus: Synonyms, Nouns, Punctuation etc
- Reading Practice Test
Writing Module :
- Writing Study Strategies
- Writing Task 1Six detailed lessons that cover time management, understanding the assessment criteria, planning and writing your response.
- Writing Task 2Ten detailed lessons that cover essay writing, the different essay types, essay structure, planning and time management.
- Writing Task 1 Practice Test
- Writing Task 2 Practice Test
- The Academic Writing Assessment Task A qualified English Language Tutor will assess and give you feedback on your writing. (Exclusive to IELTS Master).
Listening Module :
- Listening study strategies
- Listening Workbook
- Steps 1 through 9Nine detailed lessons that cover listening strategies, recognising synonyms, predicting answers and a breakdown of what you can expect from the four sections of the Listening Test.
- Listening Practice Test
Speaking Module :
- Speaking study strategies
- Steps 1 through 6Six detailed lessons that cover the three sections of the speaking test, fluency, coherence, vocabulary, grammar and strategies to use in the Speaking Test
- Speaking Practice Test
- The Speaking Assessment Task A qualified English Language Tutor will assess and give you feedback on your speaking. (Exclusive to IELTS Master).
Countdown to IELTS :
Conclude the course with Countdown to IELTS, advice, tips and tricks on what to do in the days leading up and on the day of the test.